The Oak Ridge Bed & Breakfast is a comfortable Colonial Revival House built in the early 1930’s. It is a cornerstone of the Historic District which includes a number of elegant homes as well as the Oak Ridge Military Academy. The Hidden Meadow at Oak Ridge B&B is the site for weddings and other special celebrations featuring a lovely gazebo and wonderful gardens, and a pavilion for family gatherings, reunions, or other festivities best set in the middle of a two acre meadow. Breakfast is another adventure at Oak Ridge B&B. Specialties like Apple Puffed Pancakes, Spicy sausage layered French Toast, Silver Dollar Blueberry pancakes, or Eggs in a Bird’s Nest are several items you might find at our Chef’s Choice breakfast table. Complete this with Homemade bread, muffins and our own homemade seasonal jam, and you have a feast to start you on your way.
Accommodations and Amenities
The grounds at Oak Ridge Bed and Breakfast play host to a variety of outdoor events, including weddings, with ample space and parking to accommodate up to 200. The pavilion space can be augmented with party tents. Indoors, there are several rooms to host events for up to 120 guests. Indoors, the Library provides a place for quiet relaxation, while the dining room, dens and conservatory offer places to meet and interact with other guests in space that invites stimulating conversation. A color TV with VCR and an eclectic collection of videotapes can be found behind the doors in the library. Each of our guest rooms is decorated with your comfort and pleasure in mind, with Queen sized beds, cozy luxurious linens and private baths.
Special Events and Catering
Spacious and airy. Plenty of room for that important party.
With our new addition Oak Ridge Bed and Breakfast is ready to serve you for a birthday, anniversary or corporate retreat. Call us today to book your next party or special event.
Large Kitchen for catering or our cooking classes.
Whether your are bringing your own caterer or we are catering for you our kitchen is large enough and equipped for the job. We know how important the food preparation is for your special event. Call us today to discuss your catering needs.
There’s always something happening at Oak Ridge Bed and Breakfast.
Periodically we schedule Teas, Author Readings, and Holiday Events. High Teas are offered by appointment. Also check out our cooking and knitting classes.
From I-40, West of Greensboro
Take Rte. 68 (airport) exit North approximately 6 miles to Rte. 150. Make left onto Rte. 150 and go approximately 1/4 mile. Turn into second driveway on the right with the B&B sign.
Front Piedmont Triad Airport
Take Bryan Blvd. West out of the airport. Turn onto Rte. 68 North. Proceed approximately 4 miles to Rte. 150. Make left onto Rte. 150. Turn into second driveway on the right with the B&B sign.
Click here to open a map.
- Smoking limited to outside only.
- We cannot accommodate your pets, however, we can arrange boarding for them if you wish.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome in your room.
- FAX and Copy services are available at a nominal charge.
- Check In Times: 5 PM – 7PM Check Out Times: 10:30 AM.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Travelers Checks, Personal Checks, and Cash.
- If paying by credit card a 50% deposit will hold your reservation. Otherwise full payment is required within 5 days of the reservation to hold your room(s).
- Cancellations must be made 10 days prior to your reservation date for a full refund.
- As always, we will do our best to accommodate your special requests with advance notice.